Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Offering My Services to Test Your Machine Embroidery Designs


Dear Friends,

If any of you are machine embroidery designers and are in need of someone to test stitch your designs, I'd be happy to do so for you.  Along with that I'd put up a blog post showing my stitch-out and a link back to your website.

To be completely honest, my New Year's resolution is to learn how to digitize and I am wanting to study how different designers put their designs together, underlays, fill stitches etc.  I would NEVER copy your work in any way.  I have some creative designs floating around in my head that are just begging to be stitched out but I have to learn the ropes first.  Any blog posts written about the designs I test would only be posted if the design stitched out flawlessly and would include what material I stitched it on as well as what stabilizer or any specific techniques I used and again would be linked back to your website.  This would be a win-win for both of us!

My only limitation is that my machine is a Brother Innovis 1250D.  It is a combination sewing/embroidery machine.  This means that my maximum hoop size is 5 x 7 and the format my machine reads is PES.

Please feel free to e-mail me at basketmaster_nancy(at)yahoo(dot)com. I would enjoy working with you and getting to know you!  Thank you.

Blessings,
~Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...