Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Disclosure Statement

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 13 October 2012.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me:  Nancy Jacobs at basketmaster_nancy(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Any personal or private information sent to me by email will never be disclosed or published without expressed permission.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I write for my own purposes. However, this blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

Any compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.  I don’t claim to be an expert on any certain topics or products or service areas.  I am only sharing my own experience with various products and services.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...