Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Beginning Branding








Business cards have arrived!  I even splurged on a pen with my info on it!  This is just the beginning with the branding.  I looked today for a sage green/celery green shirt as I'm working on an embroidery design that has Embroidery It written on it.  I LOVE the color celery green.  It is such a color from nature, a beautiful God given color.  Celery green must not be in style for fall.  Nothing.  Nada.  I settled for a white shirt to embroider on, but I'll keep looking for the celery green one.
Blessings!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...