Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Cheerleading Skirts that Started this Business

 
Give me a "G"!  G!
Give me an "O"!  O!
What's that spell?  GO!
Go Embroidery It!  Yeah!!!

Dear Friends,

Here they are, the first products of my business.  The embroidered cheer skirts that I can't stop talking about.  I think they turned out super cute.  The size and style of font was picked by the customer and I think it looks great.  The girls are considering me to applique on their sweaters and make embroidered hair ribbons as well.  Fun!

I just had to take a minute and show you.  I used a nice cut-away stabilizer behind the lettering that is soft and won't scratch.  It did a great job as there was no puckering or pulling with the stitching.

Thanks cheer team for the business and an extra special thank you for helping me get my business started.

Blessings,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...