Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Business Cards Ordered

Today I got my business cards ordered from Vista Print.  I just ordered their basic free cards that you only pay for the shipping and handling.  You get 250 that way.  Vista Print is smart.  As you go to check out they offer you all kinds of other business items that have your design and contact information on it.  Two of the things they offered me were a t-shirt and a tote.  Thing is though, I should EMBROIDER a t-shirt and tote bag.  After all I AM Embroidery It!  (Smiles)  I did get suckered into a pen with Embroidery It and my website on it.  Cute! 

Finally, after you place your order and make your payment, Vista Print says I "qualify" for reduced price items.  I can get an additional 250 business cards for only $3.99 and I could get additional pens at a lower price but I only had 10 minutes to take advantage of this special offer that I qualify for.  I took them up on the additional business cards.  $4 for 250 business cards was a good deal and there was no increase on my shipping and handling.  Vista Print is smart!

I hope you are enjoying following me on my new business journey.

Blessings,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...