Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Embroidery It

Hi Friends,

Boy oh boy have I been having a dickens of a time getting this website/blog up and running.  I bought the domain name, Embroidery It, several days ago, but the website, hosted by Google, wouldn't bring it up.  If you typed in www.embroideryit.com, it would keep coming up as a 404 error.  I've been on the phone with GoDaddy and they say it is a problem with Google.  I have tried to notify Google, but alas, I've not been very successful.  Google doesn't want to talk or read emails from real people.  So the best I've been able to achieve is now when you type in www.embroideryit.com it comes up as www.embroideryit.blogspot.com.  I have seriously worked for hours on this.  At least I'm no longer getting the 404 error.  I even considered attempting to get another domain, but gosh, I really liked the name Embroidery It.  Anyone else out there have a 404 error problem like this?

So now I am going to move forward.  I'm going to order my business cards and get my business presented to the world.

I finished four of the cheerleading skirts this afternoon and the cheer team is also interested in some embroidered hair ribbons that I have been working on.

So despite the trouble with the whole domain thing, I have a website and I have a business.  I have a start!  I pray the good Lord blesses this business and that in some way I can use it to bless and encourage others. 

Thanks for reading.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...