Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

In the Hoop Machine Embroidery Decorative Clothespins

Hi Friends,
I am so ready for spring.  I mean, I'm seriously ready for green grass, flowers and warmer weather.  I had a lot of fun making these in-the-hoop machine embroidery decorative clothespin cozies from Embroidery Library.

The directions are simple to follow. I hooped heavy weight stabilizer and floated felt on top. At the final stitch out, the hoop is removed from the embroidery machine (but don't unhoop the stabilizer) and a second piece of felt is placed on the bottom side of the hoop. How do you get the felt to stay on the bottom side of the hoop you ask?

I have an ingenious product at my embroidery machine.  It is called blue painters tape!  Just put a little piece of tape on each corner of the felt, out of the way of the stitching, and it holds it in place perfectly.

Finally, insert a clothespin and glue a magnet to the clothespin and it is good to go.
Keeps my recipes handy on the side of my refrigerator.  Makes me smile as I think of spring.  BTW...Tulips are my all time favorite flower.

Blessings and happy embroidering,
Love,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful and nice work of machine embroidery but i must like to watch new designs.........

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...