Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Machine Embroidery - Spring Hand Towels

Hi Friends,
It was time to give my blog a new look.  Actually I got to playing with it because right beside me my embroidery machine is humming away with those boy scout neckerchiefs I mentioned in my previous post.  I don't like to stray too far while it does it's thing, so I've had a chance to play with my blog.

The hand towels are from Anita Goodesign and it is from the Spring Curls collection.  These are more designs that just make me smile.  The towels were from Wally World and I used a water soluble stabilizer on both the top and bottom.

At our house, it is bursting with signs of spring!  I've got most of the garden in now.  There should be no more freezes now till fall.  Mama robin has built her nest in the back yard.  I've enjoyed watching her.  We will have new baby birds very soon.  My peach and plum trees already have small green fruit and the grape vines look like they will be loaded.  On a sad note, my cherry tree froze.  Not even a single leaf on it.  I hope next year it comes back in full.  Last year I froze 20 pints of cherries and was looking forward to more this season.  Oh well, I will be thankful for the produce I do manage to harvest from my little yard.  The red bud tree and forsythia bushes have been so pretty.

Spring blessings to you all!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...