Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Attention All Friends, Especially Michigan Friends


Dear Friends,
Yes, as you read in the last post, we are moving from New Mexico to Michigan.  This is a huge move for us.  We're currently at an extended stay hotel for about 6 weeks now while we wait to close on our new home scheduled for October 11th.  I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.  Being born and raised in Kansas, moving to the mid-west is wonderful. 

Since I don't have my embroidery machine in the hotel with me, I will be pretty quiet on this blog for a while.  I also know it will take time for me to get settled in our new home and then come the holidays.  I'll post here when I move in and get my machine.  I'm already getting the itch to stitch!!!

And for those of you living in Michigan, I'd love to hear about the fun things to see and do in this part of the country.  I'm really looking forward to going to the craft shows and fall festivals that I'm sure are just around the corner as well as any sewing or embroidery events and classes that I could attend.

With hugs and blessings,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...