Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

I'll be back late October or early November


Dear Friends,
As you read this, (I've prewritten this post) instead of being at the extended stay hotel, I am in Kansas helping my parents for a week as my mother just received a new knee.  I have a week before we get into our new home so I feel my time is best spent doing all I can to help mom get up and around.  My mother is 83 and my dad 85 and they have been married 58 years! Mom is a breast cancer survivor and dad has been dealing with prostate cancer for 18 years now.  They mean the world to me.

The above picture was taken two years ago at Thanksgiving.  You can see all my kiddos here with my parents.  It is a picture I love.  I come back on Thursday and we get to move into our new home on Friday.  Hallelujah!

On Saturday my in-laws arrive and are bringing us our beagle, Cindy.  How I have missed my sweet four legged companion who follows me everywhere!  Mike's parents plan to stay about two weeks to help us get unpacked and settled.  Oh my goodness I know I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

So with that, I hope you all are enjoying the cooler months.  In Michigan the leaves are turning and the views are stunning. 

With love and blessings,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...