Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Machine Embroidery on Cards

Dear Friends,
The beautiful Christmas season always brings it's own form of busy to our lives.  That means I have time for only the quickest of projects right now.  I'm sure you understand.  :-)

I've made sets of these snowflake cards to give as gifts.  In the previous cards, I rubberstamped Christmas wishes.  This time, I've left the inside of the cards blank so that the recipient can use these cards for any occasion.

The snowflake design comes from Needle Little Embroidery Yahoo group
The step-by-step directions on how to make these little cuties can be found HERE. 
 
Have the very Merriest Christmas Ever.
Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...