Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Machine Embroidery Valentine's Day T-Shirts

Good Morning Friends!
The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day but it it is COLD!  I hope the weather is decent where you are.
 
Valentine's Day is approaching quickly.  I chose this design to stitch for my girls on t-shirts to give to them along with a little chocolate.


 

The design is from Designs By Sick.  I used mylar behind the hearts for that extra Valentine sparkle.  The t-shirts were only $3.96 from Walmart.  They are full length t-shirts.  I just have them folded up in the picture.  I want my sweet girls to know that I will ALWAYS love them 4 ever!

Hugs and Blessings to you dear readers.  Just you being here and reading is a Valentine's day gift from you to me.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...