Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Free Digital Issue of Designs in Machine Embroidery just for YOU

Hi Friends,
I want to share with you some "happy" news on the web today.  A publication I subscribe to, 'Designs in Machine Embrodiery' has a free gift for YOU!

By going to their website, you can download a special digital issue of the magazine with no strings attached.  It is using a very cool interactive format within it to give you access to videos, tutorials and more.  There is something for everyone, from the beginner to the advanced.

My first project I'm going to make are their recipe cards in which you embroider on ribbon.  You will just have to download the publication to see what I'm talking about.  This will make a great gift for my Katie who is getting married next month.

There are some great articles, one on stabilizers, embroidering on a t-shirt, continuous embroidery designs and more.  Of course as with their print publication, they have some free designs to download too.

I hope you enjoy this as digital magazine as much as I have.  It is a happy day when we get a freebie such as this.  Thank you Designs in Machine Embroidery!

Have a great day embroidering!
Blessings,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...