Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

More Machine Embroidery Free Standing Lace Coasters

Dear Friends,
I really enjoy creating free standing lace.  It is just so delicate.

Remember this one?  It is the one I gave to my mother when we went for a visit.

These are from the same collection by Pixies Rule in their Lace Coaster Set.  I just finished up a couple more of them the other day.
 
On a sour note, I'm typing this in bed as I'm dealing with strep throat.  I had made it through the winter with nothing more than a sniffle (blessed) but WHAM I'm knocked off my feet today.  Praying the Tylenol and antibiotics kick in quickly.  All prayers for pain relief are appreciated.  Thank you.
I really think this hit as I feel under tremendous stress here lately so I'm certain my immune system is down.  I'm dealing with Emily's high school graduation, Katie's wedding and so much more to list here.  I've made a long L-O-N-G list of all that needs to be done and recuperating was NOT on that list.
 
Here's praying that all my readers are healthy and that you have a happy day embroidering.  One more note; all the coasters were made in a 5 x 7 hoop.
With love and blessings,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Nancy those are just beautiful! Sending hugs and prayers your way..strep throat is no fun but you should be feeling better in no time! Best wishes to your kids! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...