Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Embroidery It designs at the Embroidery Ranch

Clay's Choice Applique Quilt Block
 
Dear Friends,
Today has been a very big and exciting day for me!  I have launched the first two of my very own designs! 
 
Barb at Embroidery Ranch has got me set up with my own little shop, Embroidery It!  She and I have been working together over the past two months and she has waited patiently until I got my designs perfected.
 
Nine Patch Applique Quilt Block

I have been working hard at digitizing and have put together these sweet applique quilt squares.  I've worked on getting the in's and out's just so and making sure the cover stitches cover like they should. 

This was all done by me by hand.  I drew out the design and created the rick rack cover stitch by hand.  No auto digitizing here.  I wanted to make sure you would all get the best results!

Currently they are available only in PES format and the designs fit in the 4 x 4 hoop.  Can't you just imagine these on an apron pocket or kitchen towel?  How about the pastel nine patch below on a baby blanket or burp cloth?

 
I have many more quilt squares planned that I am working on.  I must say, I have a new appreciation for digitizers and what goes on behind the scenes to enable the designs to get to you! 

Most importantly though, I have been having fun.  We are still up to our knees in snow so digitizing has kept me busy this winter and I can't describe the good feeling of satisfaction I've had in watching my very own designs go from imagination to stitching out.

I will let you in on a little secret.  I'm also working behind the scenes here in getting my very own website up.  Squeal!!!  It may be some time yet, but I'm working on it. 

Thank you for letting me toot my horn here.  I look forward to sharing more of my creations with you.

Warm hugs and Embroidery blessings,
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...