Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Generations Challenge using the Satin Tool


For this month's challenge over at You Can Digitize the only tool we were allowed to digitize with was the satin tool and to use the features built into the satin tool.  I used the border feature to create the outlines and the feather stitch feature to create the eyelashes.  Everyone in the challenge used the same unicorn artwork.  I'm not a cartoon gal when it comes to my embroidery.  I prefer more realistic designs, but this made for good practice.
Blessings,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...