Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Machine Embroidery Painted Flower


My latest design is up at Embroidery Ranch.  It is very light and perfect for knits.  I had a lot of fun creating it using the fluid contour tool in Generations.  Under stores click on Embroidery It to get to this design.  I did it with one color stop so you can choose to do the swirl with either the same color or choose something contrasting.

How is spring coming along in your neck of the woods?  We had another 2 inches of the white stuff a couple days ago.  It is melted now and there are flower buds poking their heads up through the ground.  Being that this is the first spring in our new home, I'm anxious to see what has been planted here.  I'm thinking tulips, daffodils and maybe crocus?  Flowers coming soon and I cannot wait!!!!
Blessings everyone,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...