Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Getting Ready for Easter




My latest design is up at Embroidery Ranch.  It is two designs in one.  The first comes with the words, "Happy Easter" included with the design.  The second is a blank for you to fill in with words and font of your choice.  I used a built in font from my machine to stitch "KATIE".

The design fits a 4 x 4 hoop and would be perfect on a liner used in an Easter basket.  Each recipient would know whose basket is whose.  :-)

As for what else has been happening, Timothy and I took the Amtrak to Hutchinson to visit my parents this past week over his spring break.  It was a lovely visit with perfect weather.  We've returned back to Grand Rapids and the snow is all gone except for where it was in piles from the snow plow.  Best of all....I see some flower leaves poking their heads up through the ground.  That makes me very happy.

Hugs and Blessings everyone,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...