Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Embroidery It on Pinterest

Visit Embroidery It by Nancy's profile on Pinterest.

I have had a love affair with Pinterest from the first day we met.  I've heard people say, "I just don't get the whole Pinterest thing." If that is you, let me describe how I view Pinterest.  Maybe you will see why I like it so much.

The way I look at Pinterest is that it is like my own personal magazine.  I buy a lot of magazines.  I love to read them, I love the inspiration I get from them.  I tear out articles, recipes and ideas from their pages and those torn out pages usually get moved from place to place in the house creating clutter.  Eventually they either get filed or thrown away.  Then it always happens, I can't find the article or recipe when I want to lay my hands on it.

With Pinterest, I'm able to collect those inspirational tidbits from the web all in one place and I can easily locate them when needed.  I just create a board for each subject that I'm interested in.  When I want to be inspired, I flip through my Pinterest boards and there is always something to spark my creativity.  By the way, I've got plenty of machine embroidery inspiration on my Pinterest boards.

Have you tried Pinterest yet?  It's free and it's fun!

Click on the Pinterest logo above or click HERE and it will link you to my Pinterest site, follow me if you like, and you can see what inspires me around the big wide web.  It just might inspire you too!

Blessings,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...