Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Machine Embroidery on a Long SleeveT-shirt for Me!

Dear Friends,
I was going to my quilt class and wanted to jazz up my plain outfit.  I thought a sewing machine was perfect considering what we were doing.  I'd had this design for some time but had not used it on anything.  Today was the day.  :-)  Embroidery design from Embroidery Library.  One more quilt class this week then I will show you the finished table runner.
Blessings and as always stay warm!  We've had another 6 inches of the white stuff here in Michigan.
Nancy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...