Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Generations Digitizing Challenges


Hi Friends,
Just a note to let you know that Holly and Larry over at You Can Digitize are hosting  a challenge a month starting now in Feb. and continuing through the end of the year to help us improve our digitizing skills.  The contests are open to anyone with Generations software.  I also belong to their digitizing membership group to have access to their webinars, videos and forum.  Generations software certainly has a learning curve to it, but it is one of my goals to master, well at least work on, this year.

I've been working diligently on my digitizing skills and am excited to be participating in the challenges.  It's getting me using my software and learning all the nuances about it.

Let me know if you are joining in on the challenge so I can say "Hi" and we can help support one another.  Barb at Stitch n Mouse has joined me.  She is a sweet lady and already knows and uses other digitizing software and is now learning Generations.  Golly, I'll be happy to learn just one software well.

Embroidery Blessings,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...