Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Be Mine Snowflake

Dear Friends,
I've been busy playing and learning my Generations digitizing software and making these fun word flowers and snowflakes.  Look closely at the picture above.  Can you read what word has been used to create the image?
In the coaster here I thought "Be Mine" was appropriate for Valentine's Day.  I stitched both of these on felt and for the bottom one, I've attached some white rick-rack to the edge for a sweet look.

Embroidery Blessings!
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I would love your design. My format is PES. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...