Quantcast
Creative Personalization and Unique Gifts all with a Needle and Thread.

Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Machine Embroidered Towels

Happy Valentine's Day Friends,

As a Valentine's day gift for Mike I embroidered these towels.  Our old towels were at the point you could almost see through them.  Mike mentioned how we should get some new ones and he wanted some that were oversized.  I found these at Sam's Club or Costco.  I'm sorry I don't remember which as I bought them a month ago.  The towels are really large and called a bath sheet.  Oh they are so soft.  I couldn't give them to him without a bit of machine embroidery bling!  :-)

The designs come from Anita Goodesign and the CD is titled Vintage Elegance.  The birds and parts of the flowers are applique and I chose some pretty scraps of fabric that remind me of spring.  The picture below was taken in our backyard yesterday.  I haven't been complaining about the snow but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

For those of you who have been affected by the severe storms throughout the country, please know our family is praying for your safety and that you may have heat and electricity.

So, Mike was quite happy with his Valentine's day gift.  I moved the dining table over in front of the fireplace and made him an extra yummy, romantic surf and turf supper and He gave me a box of chocolates and a card.  Sweet man.  He even helped me with the dishes.  I'll keep him.  :-)  I hope you all were able to share Valentine's day with the one you love.

With love and blessings to you all,
Won't you please be my Valentine?
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment.
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...